* IDF on alert in the South after latest round of Hamas clashes MILITARY AFFAIRS: A month and a half after Guardian of the Walls, it’s back to ‘normal’ for the IDF on the Gaza border.
Friday, July 02, 2021
* Lapid to Palestinians: ‘Stop firing rockets and we’ll help you’ “We have a basic approach that they won’t fire 4,000 missiles on Israeli citizens if they want to receive help,” said Lapid during his visit to the UAE.
* Biden opposes West Bank settler outpost legalization such as Evyatar Tension rises ahead of Bennett's expected trip to Washington.
* UNDER THE RADAR: What You Probably Missed This Week but Shouldn’t Have Watch the video below to see what you may have missed this week but shouldn’t have!
* Hamas Summer Camps Begin The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) recently released a report on summer camps run by Hamas’ ‘Izz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades as part of its indoctrination program targeting children.
* Report: China Building over a Hundred ICBM Silos in Western Desert A study of satellite images produced by the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies in California this week revealed China is constructing over 100 new silos for intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) in the northwestern desert of Gansu province.
* The Slovenian EU Presidency will be a search for Europe's heart “Where in Europe do you place Slovenia? The Balkans, Southern Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Western Europe?”
* LETTERS: Bible over God, a sin of ‘Bibliolatry’ I am not going to talk about the debate itself, as it was largely two world views talking past each other.
* Pope Francis: No Opposition ‘Between Faith and Science’ Pope Francis urged scientists Friday to push forward their research as a way of addressing “the challenges of contemporary society.”
* Idolatry of the Bible It is becoming increasingly common to accuse those who hold to the inerrancy and infallibility of God’s Word of committing the sin of “bibliolatry,” otherwise known as “idolatry of the Bible.”
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:24 AM