* Iraqi Militia Await's Syrian Orders to Invade Israel The pro-Iranian Shi’ite Iraqi Al-Nujaba movement announced that its Golan Liberation Brigade is ready to embark on a campaign to “liberate the Golan” when the Syrian government gives the command, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute’s Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (MEMRI-JTTM).
Friday, June 18, 2021
* Pro-Iranian militia: Brigade ready to ‘liberate the Golan’ A spokesman voiced support for the proposal by Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, saying a violation in Jerusalem would mean war.
* With Benjamin Netanyahu Out in Israel, What Comes Next for the Country? By a margin of 60-59, with one abstention, the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, has voted confidence in a coalition government led by conservative Naftali Bennett and centrist Yair Lapid.
* The Butcher in Line to Become Iran's Next President Ebrahim Raisi's rise to replace Hassan Rouhani has likely been pre-decided for Iranian voters.
* Temple Mount: Clashes break out between Israeli police, Palestinians Nine injuries have so far been reported, and in one video a man could be seen being carried off by Red Crescent volunteers.
* Concessions to Hamas Lead to Violence. Holding Firm Leads to Calm Israeli concessions in Jerusalem led to the recent outbreak of serious fighting, but insisting on the flag parade led to relative calm.
* No matter who wins Iran’s election, ‘the Iranian people will certainly lose,’ expert says Iran has only one important voter in Friday’s election — Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Behnam Ben Taleblu of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
* Iran's Fake Presidential Election The genuine power in Iran is made up of unelected, authoritarian, religious and fascist military elites who, for decades, have, frozen in place the revolutionary, theocratic ideology of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
* Avi Benlolo: It's time to take a global approach to combating anti-Semitism The Jewish diaspora can no longer be ignored or taken for granted by Israel.
* ‘By Allah, this is unbearable’: Palestinians suffer ‘humiliating’ wait at post office to collect pay-for-slay checks Murdering Israelis comes easy to Palestinian jihadists, as they expect rewards in the afterlife for their “martyrdom” and their families await earthly rewards in the form of payments by the Palestinian Authority for murdering Israelis.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:59 AM