* Central banks act as euro zone crisis rages The world's major central banks acted jointly on Wednesday to provide cheaper dollar liquidity to starved European banks facing a credit crunch.
* 'Popular terrorism': Hamas contractors recruit West Bank teens for attacks on Israelis Israel's intelligence community has determined that former Hamas operatives were forming independent insurgency cells in the West Bank.
* Muslim Brotherhood says it leads Egypt's vote count The Muslim Brotherhood's party said on Wednesday its bloc was leading the vote count in the first stage of Egypt's first election since the fall of Hosni Mubarak.
* Mysterious blast in Iran's Isfahan damaged key nuclear site A mysterious blast which reportedly rocked Isfahan in western Iran on Monday damaged a key nuclear facility in the city.
* Muslim Brotherhood Raising Jordan to Boiling Point A growing reality of the nightmare of refugees from Iraq, from the Palestinian Authority (PA) and from Syria swarming across the borders to Jordan, along with the growingly influential Muslim Brotherhood, threaten the kingdom's stability.
* Central banks join forces to ease financial strains Some of the world's biggest central banks have announced a programme of co-ordinated action designed to support the global financial system.
* Qaddafi's Daughter Starts Trouble from Algeria The daughter of former Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi is proving true to her genetic ties and is carrying on her father's struggle.
* UK to expel all Iranian diplomats over embassy attack The UK is to expel all Iranian diplomats following the storming of its embassy in Tehran, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.
* US Fudges on Hamas’ Standing in PA Elections Should Hamas run in Palestinian Authority elections despite its being a terrorist group? The U.S. says it's an "internal matter."
* 'Germany approves subsidized sale of military submarine to Israel' A senior German official said Wednesday that the government has approved the subsidized sale of another Dolphin-type military submarine to Israel.