* Jordan: Israel 'Crossed a Line' on Temple Mount Jordan's Foreign Minister: Ambassador withdrawn from Israel because the goings on at the Al-Aqsa Mosque were 'beyond the limits'.
* Can You Hear it? The UN's Deafening Silence Israel's Mission to the UN releases short clip illustrating UN Security Council's silence in the face of Palestinian terrorism.
* Netanyahu speaks with Jordan's King Abdullah, calls for end of Temple Mount violence and incitement After reports the two leaders met earlier this week, Prime Minister's Office says they spoke today about recent tensions on the Temple Mount.
* Jerusalem mayor: 'Aggressive force' only way to end wave of violence After terror attack, Nir Barkat says police will quell riots by entering neighborhoods, calls to maintain status quo on Temple Mount to calm tensions
* ISIS FIGHTER DEFENDS MASSACRES BECAUSE MUHAMMED 'SLAUGHTERED 700 PEOPLE' A Russian Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) fighter Abu Muhammad Ar-Rusi justified the massacres committed by the terrorist group because Islam's Prophet Muhammed killed many people.
* PLO Urges Journalists: Don't Use the Term 'Temple Mount' Mahmoud Abbas's faction says journalists should only use 'Al Aqsa Mosque Compound' in blatant attempt to erase Jewish history.
* 'Car intifada' cartoon campaign encourages vehicular attacks Palestinians distribute cartoons likening cars to Hamas rockets on social networks in wake of wave of vehicular terror attacks.
* Join ISIS, marry a Jihadist The Islamic State is targeting young women from the West for recruitment by promising a utopia.
* Palestinian Authority FM warns: Temple Mount tensions could spark religious conflict Outside Ofer prison, near the West bank city of Ramallah, Palestinians threw stones at Israeli forces who replied with tear gas to disperse the crowds.
* New EU foreign chief takes firm stand on Israeli settlements The EU's new foreign policy chief has urged Israel to 'reverse' its latest settlement expansion in her first statement on the Arab-Israeli conflict.