* Palestinian property transfers to settlers anger Jerusalemites Jerusalemites were dealt a distressing blow Oct. 4 as settlers took over a three-story house of 500 square meters (5,382 square feet) that the Joudeh al-Husseini family owned in Aqaba Darwish in the Old City of Jerusalem.
* 'Send Waqf back to Jordan' MK Yehuda Glick says Israel should respond to Jordan cancelling part of peace treaty by kicking Wafq out of Temple Mount.
* Tony Blair resists calls to axe multimillion dollar Saudi deal following the murder of Jamal Khashoggi Exclusive: Tony Blair urged to scrap his multimillion-dollar deal with Saudi Arabia following the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.
* Russia fears US surveillance flights portend fresh Israeli air strikes over Syria Moscow charged Thursday, Oct. 25, that US surveillance aircraft had piloted a massive UAV attack on Russia's Syrian air base.
* Report: Russia Demands More Israeli Notice Before Strikes in Syria The Times of Israel reports: Russia is demanding Israel give it more advanced notice before carrying out airstrikes on targets in Syria.
* Putin: Russia will target nations hosting US missiles According to NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, allies blame Russia for violating a Cold War-era missile treaty; adds he doesn't expect them to deploy more nuclear warheads in Europe in response.
* Netanyahu Believes His Own Party is Plotting to Oust Him From Power Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was reportedly planning to hold a snap election as early as March of next year, a full eight months before the next scheduled election in November 2019.
* Will Michele Bachmann Be Picked to Continue Nikki Haley's Legacy of Israel Advocacy at UN? With Nikki Haley's resignation, many voices from the conservative movement and the evangelical community are calling for President Trump to appoint former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann to replace her as UN Ambassador.
* The worst chapter in Palestinian schoolbooks - PMW op-ed in JPost If you want to know why Palestinian children believe that killing Israelis is model behavior, all you have to do is look at a chapter in one of their schoolbooks.
* Kahane and Carlebach: Counterculture and its rabbis Though I only came of age towards the end of the 1970s, many of the radical leaders of the '60s and early '70s were still around.