* 'Bloodshed will follow if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem' "I believe that any American act of stupidity will ignite the Palestinian territories," says senior Fatah official.
* Analysis: Hezbollah now serves as the biggest threat to Israel The Lebanese terror organization has survived the Syrian quagmire and continues to bring significant, game-changing weaponry from Iran to Lebanon.
* Russia to reportedly host Fatah-Hamas reconciliation talks Rival Palestinian factions will meet in Moscow on January 15, same day as planned Paris peace confab, TASS news agency says.
* Abbas calls for world to recognize State of Palestine Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday night called on the world to recognize the "State of Palestine" this year.
* US Congress plans targeted legislation against Iran and the UN Republican leadership on the Hill is waiting for Trump to take the lead.
* Hitler's manifesto 'Mein Kampf' becomes bestseller in Germany Jewish groups in Germany have denounced the inflammatory book, which sold 4,000 copies during its first print run at the beginning of 2016.
* UK's ambassador to the EU Sir Ivan Rogers resigns Sir Ivan, appointed to the job by David Cameron in 2013, had been expected to play a key role in Brexit talks expected to start within months.
* Islamic guards try to boot guide for saying 'Temple Mount' on Temple Mount Waqf officials haul Israeli archaeologist in front of Israeli police for not using term 'Haram al-Sharif' during historical tour of site; police advise him to refrain from saying 'Temple Mount' for rest of visit.
* 15,000 illegal abortions performed in Israel each year, activists claim Some 15,000 illegal abortions are performed in Israel each year, many by doctors who bypass the official approval process but others by unqualified professionals who could place the lives of women in danger.
* Israel erased in UN schools UN-run schools in the West Bank and Gaza use textbooks which negate the existence of Israel.