* PA TV Songs: Israel is Really Arab Palestine The Palestinian Authority is working hard to ensure that the next generation grows up to believe that the State of Israel is really Arab Palestine.
* 2012: Iran's Atomic Daydreams Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Khameni has ordered the revolutionary guards to "immediately" proceed with the completion of an atomic bomb.
* Ahmadinejad: Israel is greatest threat in Mideast Israel poses the greatest threat in the Middle East and regional states should take the necessary steps to contain it, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said.
* Afghan president's brother, Ahmad Wali Karzai, killed The half-brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai has been assassinated in Kandahar.
* Quartet meeting fails to achieve progress The Quartet of Middle East peace mediators failed to announce any progress toward reviving Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
* Hundreds of new immigrants arrive in Israel Droves of new immigrants arrived in Israel Tuesday from all over the world, with 494 olim landing at Ben Gurion airport during the course of the day and another 220 expected tomorrow.
* Israel Teaches US Marines Counter Terror The IDF has released a video of U.S. marines learning from Israelis. "We are learning new techniques. I love it. We want to come back," says one marine.
* Quartet succumbed to Israeli pressure, PA says Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday expressed disappointment over the failure of the Quartet representatives to issue a statement calling on the Middle East peace process.
* Egypt's military warns protesters against violence Egypt's military rulers sternly warned protesters on Tuesday against "harming public interests" as demonstrators continued to lay laid siege to Cairo's largest government building.
* France calls on UN to condemn attacks on its Syria embassy France called for a UN Security Council meeting on Syria on Tuesday, seeking a UN condemnation of the attacks this week on U.S. and French embassies in Damascus.