* Call to prayer: Trump and Melania diagnosed with COVID-19 President Trump tweeted early Friday that he and the Melania, the First Lady tested positive for COVID-19.
Saturday, October 03, 2020
* Toward a Transformational Peace in the Middle East On September 15, two peace agreements with Israel and known as The Abraham Accords – one with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and one with Bahrain, and -- were made official at a White House ceremony.
* The Israel-UAE Deal is All about Iran The UAE and Bahrain leaderships, who are not driven by Arab nationalist causes and feel more domestically and regionally vulnerable than their traditional predecessors, have found it expedient to opt for Netanyahu’s peacemaking paradigm, and to sign up to Trump’s policy of ‘divide and rule’ to forge a US–Arab–Israeli regional alliance against Iran as the main enemy.
* Netanyahu: Preemptive strike against Iran still an option Gantz on coronavirus: "We didn't respond as was fit, but we will succeed this time as well."
* Iran: ‘We will help any country fighting the Zionist regime and the United States’ Tehran is seeking to survive the window of time before the U.S. election without giving President Donald Trump the option of taking actions against it to score points during the race.
* Iranian terror in Bahrain to rise to stop deal with Israel – intel center The Islamic Republic has always wanted to “flip” Bahrain into being another Shi’ite dominated country, hoping to use the Shi’ite majority to its benefit.
* Russia and the war in Syria: In for the long haul Russia took on an active role in the war in Syria five years ago, saying it was fighting terrorism.
* Assad’s future and the Syrian Civil War could hinge on the US presidential election Trump, Biden likely to approach Syria and Assad's future in dramatically different ways.
* Erdogan’s quest for regional hegemony is destabilizing & backing Azerbaijan against Armenia is the latest example Throwing support behind Baku amid the escalation of the Azerbaijan-Armenia dispute, Turkey is playing the classic ‘middle power’ and is aiming to draw Russia and the US into the situation while pursuing its own interests.
* Syria says it remains opposed to 'all agreements with Israeli enemy' Syria affirmed Thursday that it remains staunchly opposed to any normalization agreements with Israel, hours after Lebanon announced it reached an agreement with Jerusalem to enter United Nations-mediated talks regarding dispute over land and maritime borders.
* Third Temple activist runs for Presodent of Israel Rabbi Yehudah Glick, head of the Shalom Jerusalem Organization and a former Member of Knesset for the Likud Party, is considering running for the position of President of Israel.