* Report: Israel’s Army Preparing in Case Trump Strikes Iran The Israeli military has been preparing for the possibility that President Donald Trump will order a strike on Iran before leaving office in January, a report by Axios citing senior Israeli officials said Wednesday.
Friday, November 27, 2020
* Analysis: Covert Israeli-Saudi meeting sends Biden a strong message on Iran A historic meeting between Israel’s prime minister and Saudi Arabia’s crown prince has sent a strong signal to allies and enemies alike that the two countries remain deeply committed to containing their common foe Iran.
* Israel-Saudi-UAE alliance sends signal to Biden to tread lightly with Iran DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS: Much has changed since Saudi Arabia last sent troops to help other Arab countries wage war on Israel.
* Why No Nation Wants to Wage a War Against Israel Israel has a variety of high-tech weapons and a crack military. It also has the ultimate deterrent.
* Jordan scrambles to affirm its custodianship of al-Aqsa mosque Jordan is scrambling to affirm its custodianship of the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem after a meeting between Israeli and Saudi leaders raised fears in Amman that the fate of one of Islam’s holiest sites could be up for grabs in a normalisation deal between the two countries.
* The Muslim Brotherhood will use a Biden presidency to advance “Congressional Jihad” CAIR heavily backs Rep.Ilhan Omar and claims a Biden “victory” is due to its pursuit of “Congressional Jihad.” Op-ed.
* Turkey’s Erdogan says he sees Turkey as ‘part of Europe’ and wants full EU membership The greatest ambition of Erdogan is a revived Ottoman Empire. Should he obtain his goals of EU membership and the settling of large numbers of Muslim migrants throughout the EU, his ambition will be closer to realization.
* Blue and White minister: ‘Good chance’ we’ll vote to dissolve Knesset next week Second minister in Gantz’s party also confirms they’re weighing voting in favor of opposition’s no-confidence motion on Wednesday, which would topple coalition and trigger election.
* Still ‘strong support’ for EU’s principles and leadership on global issues, says EU-wide poll The poll by the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR) think tank in cooperation with Danish Tænketanken EUROPA, also found that over 40 percent of those surveyed in eight countries have concerns about their country’s influence within the bloc.
* Iran's nuclear program chief Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated "We will strike as thunder at the killers of this oppressed martyr and will make them regret their action."
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:38 AM