* Barkat: We'll resist attempts to divide J'lem Mayor Nir Barkat said Thursday that people of all faiths may develop property and live in any part of the city.
* Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever Senior members of Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah have announced that their group will never recognize Israel.
* U.S. warns Israel: Don't build up West Bank corridor The U.S. administration has issued a stiff warning to Israel not to build in the area known as E-1.
* FM: Iran nuke program could set off arms race If Iran develops nuclear capabilities it will start an arms race in the Middle East that would threaten the world.
* Poll: Israelis wary of PA leadership A new poll, conducted during a week of heightened tensions between Israel and the US over settlement construction and stymied diplomatic negotiations, reveals in stark terms just how wary Israeli Jews are regarding the Palestinian leadership.
* How robot drones revolutionized the face of warfare Barely an hour's drive from the casinos of Las Vegas, a group of unassuming buildings have become as important as the trenches were to WWI.
* US Middle East envoy heads to Syria The US State Department on Thursday said that the Obama administration's special Middle East envoy is heading to Syria.
* China set to overtake Germany as world's largest exporter A World Trade Organization report published on Wednesday (22 July) repeats an earlier forecast of a 10 percent fall in world trade levels this year.
* US envoy: Securing Pakistan's Swat a top priority President Barack Obama's special envoy to Pakistan said Thursday that securing hard-fought gains in the Swat Valley and ensuring the safe return of refugees uprooted by the government's anti-Taliban campaign should be Islamabad's top priority.
* Flu chief: Pandemic in early stages The global swine flu epidemic is still in its early stages, even though reports of over 100,000 infections in England alone last week are plausible.