* Russia urges Iran to cooperate with IAEA on nuclear program Russia urged Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday to be "more constructive" in his cooperation with global powers on nuclear issues.
* Watch: Syrians burn Iran, Hezbollah flags An online video uploaded by Syrian opposition activists shows protestors setting fire to Iranian and Hezbollah flags during a demonstration held east of Damascus.
* Ahmadinejad joins China, Russia leaders at summit Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday joined the Chinese and Russian leaders in a rare encounter at a summit in Kazakhstan.
* Ashton in bid to save Middle East peace talks EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton has launched a bold initiative to avert a potentially explosive dispute at the UN in September.
* Middle East Christians facing 'extremist atrocities' The Archbishop of Canterbury has warned that there are extreme forces at work that have turned the Arab Spring into a "very anxious time" for Christians.
* Sudan: Barack Obama calls for ceasefire US President Barack Obama has called for a ceasefire in Sudan, following an upsurge in fighting in the South Kordofan region.
* Australian dinosaur had UK double A 5cm-wide (2in) fossil may have something big to say about how dinosaurs ranged across the Earth.
* 'Arab Spring' bad news for Russian arms industry Russia could lose up to $10 billion in arms sales amid the "Arab Spring" uprisings throughout the Middle East.
* Fleeing Syrians Take Refuge Along Border With Turkey Hundreds of Syrians displaced by a ferocious crackdown on the uprising here fled to the Turkish border by tractor, truck and foot.
* Turkish organization may cancel Gaza flotilla as IDF prepares at sea The Turkish organization IHH (Humanitarian Relief Foundation) is considering the cancelation of the Gaza flotilla.