* Iran protesters storm UK embassy in Tehran Militant students are said to have removed the British flag, burnt it and replaced it with Iran's flag.
* Iraqi president: Military wants continued U.S. presence beyond 2011 Iraq is still seeking to retain a U.S. military presencein 2012.
* 'Russia to send warships to Syria in 2012' Russia will send a flotilla of warships led by its only aircraft carrier to its naval base in Syria for a port call next year.
* Big turnout predicted as Egypt votes for second day Many protesters occupying Cairo's Tahrir Square have boycotted the vote.
* Russia activates missile early warning radar system Russia has turned on a new incoming missile early warning system in its westernmost region in response to US plans for a missile shield in Europe.
* The Partition Plan - 64 years later On November 29, 1947 the UN General Assembly voted on the partition plan.
* US suspects NATO forces lured into deadly raid NATO forces may have been lured into attacking friendly Pakistani border posts in a calculated maneuver by the Taliban.
* Chinese official: Eurozone collapse would be a 'disaster' A collapse of the eurozone would be a "disaster for everyone" and EU leaders have not "fully realised" the urgency of the situation.
* Former MI chief: Iran has enough material for 4 or 5 nuclear bombs Former Military Intelligence chief Maj.-Gen. (res.) Amos Yadlin said Tuesday that Iran had enough material to develop "four or five" nuclear bombs.
* Saudi Arabia urges citizens to 'swiftly' leave Syria Saudi Arabia urged its citizens on Tuesday to quickly leave Syria to avoid getting caught in a military crackdown on months of popular protests.