* Netanyahu: No choice but to order Israeli security forces to evacuate settlers from Hebron house Following the surprise evacuation of house invaded by settlers over two weeks ago, Foreign Minister Lieberman says authority over West Bank settlement should be taken away from Defense Minister Ehud Barak.
* Iran proposes Iraq, China as nuke talks venue With nine days to go, Iran still has not agreed on a location for talks with world powers over its nuclear program.
* Russian warns against arming Syrian opposition Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said Syria's opposition will never defeat the country's armed forces even if it is "armed to the teeth".
* Furious Reactions to Hevron Expulsion The expulsion of Jewish families from the Machpelah House in Hevron on Wednesday afternoon caused outrage in the coalition as well as the opposition.
* Jordan's crown prince pays visit to Temple Mount Crown Prince of Jordan Hussein bin Al-Abdullah paid a surprise visit to Jerusalem Wednesday afternoon and visited the Temple Mount.
* Tanker with Syrian oil passes through Egypt's Suez The ship, owned by ISIM Tour Ltd, had been held up by Egyptian authorities for five days for not paying passage fees through the canal.
* Egypt Presidential Race Heats Up Egyptian political parties close to the ruling Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) are pressuring the Egyptian military to put forward a presidential candidate.
* Syrian intelligence accused of making threats in EU capital The Belgian foreign ministry is to investigate allegations that Syrian intelligence is terrorising Syrian opposition expats in the EU capital.
* 18 killed in Syrian clashes, mostly in Homs Fierce clashes in Syria killed at least 18 people Wednesday, mostly in Homs, as regime forces stormed and shelled villages in fresh operations.
* Netanyahu-Fayyad Confab After Passover Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to meet with Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad after Passover.