* As Annan deal falters, Russia pushes for end of Syria violence Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov blamed both Damascus and the Syrian opposition on Tuesday for the apparent failure of special UN envoy Kofi Annan's peace plan.
* CBS's Ben Stein Warns of Second Holocaust In light of the Passover holiday, CBS's Ben Stein warned that the Jewish people must heed the lessons of history in order to prevent another Holocaust from befalling it.
* PA Minister: 'Palestinians' Must Unite to Destroy Israel A Palestinian Authority minister stated last month that Fatah and Hamas must unite in order to achieve the destruction of the state of Israel.
* Israel Told US 'No Attack until Early Fall' Israeli newspaper Maariv reported Tuesday that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu refused to commit before U.S. President Barack Obama that Israel would not attack Iran before the U.S. presidential elections.
* 'Every aspect of life is to be Islamized' The Muslim Brotherhood's main presidential candidate Khairat al-Shater seeks to fundamentally Islamize Egyptian society if elected.
* No 'signal of peace' from Syria - Annan The Syrian army continued operations in population centres despite an agreement to pull out troops by Tuesday.
* Palestinians gather for popular resistance conference "The non-violent popular resistance is showing results and the whole world supports us on this issue," declared Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad.
* Mexican town celebrates Easter with 'burning of the Jews' The world is full of charming Easter traditions, but this isn't one of them.
* Ahmadinejad: Iran can stand 2-3 yr oil blockade Iran has enough funds to withstand a total embargo on its oil sales for two to three years.
* Egyptian Constitutional Assembly Suspended An Egyptian court on Tuesday suspended an Islamist-dominated panel tasked with rewriting the country's constitution.