* Netanyahu: World Closing its Eyes to Iranian Aggression Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has once again waved the red flag regarding the deal currently in discussion with Iran over its nuclear program.
* 'If We Concede Mount of Olives, We Concede Jerusalem' Menachem Lubinsky, co-chairman for the International Committee of the Preservation of Har HaZeitim, spoke to Arutz Sheva this week -- and explained the true story behind the official policies at the Mount of Olives.
* Anonymous threatens Israel with 'electronic Holocaust' in response 'to crimes in the Palestinian territories' The cyber activist group Anonymous has issued a chilling video statement threatening Israel with an 'electronic Holocaust' in response to what it calls 'crimes in the Palestinian territories'.
* Carter: Pentagon Would Cooperate with Unified Arab Force The United States supports Arab plans to create a unified military force to counter growing security threats in the Middle East, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said on Monday, according to Reuters.
* Tourists stay away from Petra amid Jordan security fears It's high season in Petra, an ancient city hewn from rose-colored rock and Jordan's biggest tourist draw.
* 20th Knesset to be sworn in during celebratory first meeting Some 39 new MKs are to swear allegiance to the Knesset, along with 81 veterans on Tuesday afternoon in the 20th Knesset's celebratory first meeting.
* Turkey power cut hits big cities A massive power cut has hit dozens of provinces across Turkey, with officials saying a break in connections with mainland Europe could be to blame.
* Jerusalem Land Day event low on turnout, high on rage DAMASCUS GATE, East Jerusalem - The Land Day demonstration, an annual protest against state confiscation of privately owned Arab land, all but ended 15 minutes after it began.
* Top Palestinian religious leader urges 'liberation' of land The top religious leader in the Palestinian Authority recently said it was the duty of Muslims to "liberate" Palestine from Israelis.
* Austria: 14-year-old Muslim charged with plotting jihad mass murder attacks He is "deeply radicalized and defended his beliefs." In response, they sent him to psychological counseling.