* Hamas' TV: Islam allows for murder of Jews as they are criminals Viewers tuning in to the TV show "Self-Sacrificing Fighter" (Fida’i) watched Jewish characters say they hate all Arabs, and Arab characters justify the murder of Jews.
Friday, October 16, 2020
* Avi Abraham Benlolo: The path to peace in the Mideast is not a straight line A new poll shows that 59 per cent of Jordanians and Saudis, along with 58 per cent of Egyptians and 56 per cent of U.A.E. residents support normalization with Israel.
* Iran says hackers attacked two of its key institutions Hackers launched large-scale attacks on two Iranian government institutions this week, a senior official said on Thursday, without giving details on the targets or the suspected perpetrators.
* Palestinians warn of apartheid, one state with new settler housing plans The Palestinian Authority warned the United Nations that Israel had paved the way for apartheid and a one-state reality with its advancement and approval this week of plans for 5,288 new settler homes.
* ‘Turkey’s continued embrace of terrorist groups, including the Islamic State (ISIS), has caused havoc’ Here is more indication that what is behind the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict is the same imperative that has been behind 1,400 years of aggression by Muslims against Christians: the Islamic call to “fight them until religion is all for Allah” (Qur’an 8:39).
* The Armenian-Azerbaijani Conflict and Its Implications for Iran The conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan over Nagorno-Karabakh has put the Islamic regime of Iran in a difficult position.
* Erdogan Declares War on Arabs "Some countries in our region did not exist yesterday, and they may not exist in the future...." — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, addressing parliament on October 1, 2020.
* Turkey is growing more assertive on the world stage but also more isolated, says experts When violence flared up between Armenia and Azerbaijan last month over the region of Nagorno-Karabakh, the international community swiftly called on both sides to end hostilities - except Turkey.
* Viewpoint: Why Turkey is flexing its muscles abroad Immediately after a long-simmering conflict in the South Caucasus burst into open warfare late last month, Turkey came to the aid of its Turkic allies in Azerbaijan.
* ‘Chapters’ in Bible were invented by Anti-Semitic Christians. One Torah educator seeks to reverse it First, a little Biblical history. When God gave the Torah to Moses on Mount Sinai, it did not come down from Heaven neatly divided into the chapters with which we are familiar today.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 9:54 AM