* Netanyahu: Israel will have four more peace deals soon Israel is on the way to making peace with four more countries in the region, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
* Biden Is Targeting Longstanding Alliances with Israel and Saudi Arabia to Curry Favor with Iran The Biden administration’s targeting of the US’s longstanding alliances with Israel and Saudi Arabia in order to placate Iran is not only immoral but disastrously counterproductive.
* Turkey prepares to clash with Israel, Greece and EU over East Med Ankara’s goal is to break up Israel’s relations. It has also sought to entice Egypt with claims of reconciliation in the last month.
* Attention President Biden: Yemen's Houthi Rebels are Iranian-backed Terrorists [T]he Houthis have also used the sophisticated weaponry they have received from Iran, such as drones and ballistic missiles, to broaden the conflict into neighbouring Saudi Arabia, which is leading the coalition military campaign to re-establish Yemen's democratically-elected government.
* Bible scroll fragments among dazzling artifacts found in Dead Sea Cave of Horror Parts of books of Nahum and Zechariah, world’s oldest woven basket, 6,000-year-old mummified child, Bar Kochba Revolt coins among stunning finds from daring Judean Desert rescue op.
* The Briefing: Why Syria's war has always been Europe's problem March 15 marked a decade since Syrians took to streets to demand political change.
* Terror attack warning, superpower strategies, and new frontiers: what's in Boris' plan for Britain? The UK's prime minister has unveiled plans to shift Britain's foreign policy focus to the east, following the country's exit from the European Union.
* We will not back down under sanctions, China warns EU China warned the European Union on Tuesday against planned EU sanctions for human rights violations, saying Beijing would not yield if Brussels interfered in its internal affairs.
* Biden calls on local preachers & doctors to promote vaccines… dismissing Fauci's appeal for Trump to help get skeptics on board President Joe Biden apparently doesn't share his chief Covid-19 adviser's view that Donald Trump would be a “game changer” in promoting vaccines, instead saying local church leaders and doctors would have the biggest impact.
* NATO changes tone: Chief of US-led bloc tells EU officials its members face ‘no imminent military threat’ from Russia or China There is no imminent threat of a military attack from Russia – or China – against any NATO member states, but the bloc’s very existence is the main reason for this situation, its Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has told the EU.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:17 PM