* Hamas joins Global Muslim Brotherhood A senior Hamas source told the London-based Arabic-language al-Hayat newspaper on Saturday that the Palestinian organization has joined the global movement of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Russian election: Biggest protests since fall of USSR Thousands of people have attended the biggest anti-government rally in the Russian capital Moscow since the fall of the Soviet Union.
* Euro crisis: US General Martin Dempsey warns of unrest The top US military commander, Gen Martin Dempsey, says he is concerned about "the potential for civil unrest" as Europe's financial crisis unfolds.
* Muslim Brotherhood to 'Re-examine' Camp David Accords The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt denies a report in Israeli newspaper Yediot Acharonot, according to which the movement has reached understandings with the United States and Israel.
* UK alone as EU agrees fiscal deal European leaders say 26 out of 27 EU member states have backed a tax and budget pact to tackle the eurozone debt crisis.
* New EU deal faces multiple referendum threat Within hours of arriving at a fragile treaty deal for the eurozone and nine other EU states, the agreement delivering deeper integration is already confronting the spectre of multiple referendums and a host of legal barriers.
* IDF strikes in Gaza after rocket barrage Four Qassam rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning.
* 'Massacre' feared brewing in Syrian city Syria's leading opposition movement warned Friday of an impending government "massacre" designed to crush activists in the city of Homs.
* Skywatchers enjoy lunar eclipse Skywatchers have begun enjoying the last total lunar eclipse until 2014.