* Israel Warns World War III May be Biblical War of Gog and Magog US President George W. Bush said a nuclear Iran would mean World War III. Israeli newscasts featured Gog & Magog maps of the likely alignment of nations in that potential conflict.
* Nuclear Iran could cause 'World War III' US President George W. Bush warned Wednesday of a possible "World War III" should Iran gain the know-how to build a nuclear bomb.
* Mideast Summit Likely to be Postponed Four days of shuttle diplomacy between Jerusalem, Ramallah and Cairo has apparently convinced U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that it would be wise to postpone the much publicized upcoming Mideast summit.
* Putin calls for negotiations with Iran "Russia is taking steps together with other members of the international negotiations to solve the [Iran nuclear] problem through peaceful means.
* EU leaders hold key treaty talks EU leaders are gathering in Lisbon in an attempt to agree on a landmark treaty to reform the 27-member bloc.
* Israel cannot be destroyed, says former Mossad chief Israel cannot be destroyed, former Mossad chief Ephraim Halevy said.
* Libya's UNSC membership 'problematic' Placing Libya on the United Nations Security Council is like "putting the cat in charge of the cream," charged Israel's Ambassador to the UN Dan Gillerman.
* Turkey approves Iraq incursion Turkey's parliament has approved by a large majority a government request to allow troops to cross into northern Iraq to take military action against Kurdish fighters.
* Iraqi Contracts With Iran and China Concern U.S. Iraq has agreed to award $1.1 billion in contracts to Iranian and Chinese companies to build a pair of enormous power plants.* Rabbis 'Stunned' Over Concessions in Jerusalem Rabbis unite in call to strengthen Israel's hold on Jerusalem - but one says the Israeli-Arab city Um el-Fahm and environs can be traded.