* Reports: Israel rules out truce as Hamas seeks international mediation to secure ceasefire Officials said Israel is seeking to eradicate the terror networks responsible for the escalation.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
* Iran's Proxy War Against Israel Last year, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei admitted for the first time that his country was supplying the Palestinian terrorist groups with weapons...
* Israel-Gaza: Fears of war as violence escalates The deadly exchange of fire between Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip and the Israeli military has escalated significantly, with the UN fearing a "full-scale war".
* Is massive Hamas attack on Israel the assault Iran warned of? - analysis Iran’s IRGC head Hossein Salami warned last week that Israel was vulnerable to one large tactical operation because the country is so small.
* Fire on Temple Mount: Zecharia's Prophecy Signaling 3rd Temple Construction [WATCH] Arab violence continued through Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day) and culminated on Monday night in what can only be described as a pitched battle on the Temple Mount.
* Israel’s leadership taken by surprise, in a conflict it failed to see coming ‘We must not be dismissive about the situation we are in,’ defense minister says, as rockets hit nationwide and Arab riots spread. Rarely was advice more appropriate and necessary.
* Iran’s Khamenei Backs Palestinians: Urges Violent ‘Confrontation’ with ‘Criminal’ Israelis Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Tuesday took to social media and urged Palestinians to attack Israel through their armed Hamas wing, calling for them to “stand strong” and “confront the enemy” as terror rockets rained down on Tel Aviv.
* Netanyahu: We will bring rule of law to Israel’s cities with an iron fist The prime minister also called on Arab leaders to condemn the violence and act to stop it, saying that Israelis are proud of coexistence and will not let others harm it.
* Turkey’s Erdogan Tells Putin: Israel Needs a ‘Strong and Deterrent Lesson’ Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday told Russian President Vladimir Putin the international community should “give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” as punishment for responding so strongly to deadly Palestinian terror rocket attacks.
* Opinion: The end of Jewish-Arab coexistence? Jews cower in their homes as Arabs set fire to synagogues and comb the streets for Jewish victims.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:08 AM