* Report: Hezbollah Prepares for 'Biggest War Ever' with Israel Hezbollah believes it can bring any future war into Israeli territory, according to a report published Thursday in Foreign Affairs that cites 'sources close to the party'.
* Saudis increases oil exports to China by 36 percent in shot at Iran In increasing its oil exports to China, Saudi Arabia has fired a 'shot across Iran's bow,' industry analysts say.
* Prominent Rabbi Confirms Nibiru Possible Rabbi Amnon Yitzchak, a prominent Haredi rabbi, confirmed that it is possible that the earth could be catastrophically bombarded by asteroids within the next few weeks as part of the Messianic process described in the Bible.
* Turkish authorities seize newspaper close to cleric Gulen - state media Zaman, the country's highest-selling paper, was taken over by the government on Friday. It is considered critical towards Turkish President Erdogan.
* Migrant crisis: Greece urged to declare state of emergency Greece has been urged to declare a state of emergency on its border with the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia where some 12,000 migrants and refugees are stuck, unable to continue their journey.
* Intelligence Report: Israel's strategic position has improved The IDF sees an outside possibility of war in 2016 against Hamas in the south or Hezbollah in the north, but all in all Israel's strategic position has improved.
* Attack on Syria rebel group in Golan could pose headache for Israel At least 18 people were killed, among them the leader of the Revolutionary Command Council in Quneitra and Golan, in a village near the town of Quneitra.
* Iran and Turkey aim to triple trade to $30 billion Turkish PM visits Tehran as Ankara seeks to benefit from lifting of sanctions on Islamic republic in wake of nuclear deal.
* Saudia Arabia arming Syrian rebels to push back Russians Saudi Arabia will soon supply Syrian rebel groups with weapons to push back against the Russians, who have aided the Syrian government militarily since September.
* B-52 Stratofortress may join air campaign against ISIS in April The US is considering deploying its massive Boeing B-52 Stratofortress long-range strategic bomber against Islamic State, a report citing US Air Force officials says.