* 20 years after IDF’s withdrawal from Lebanon, Israel and Hezbollah brace for war In recent weeks, tens of thousands of Israeli troops took part in a military drill to prepare for possible conflict with Iran-backed Lebanese terror group.
* IDF chief says army 'will not hesitate' to go after enemy after Iran reportedly hit by cyberattack 'The IDF has a moral obligation to protect the citizens of the country from terrorist armies around us.'
* Ayatollah Khamenei Issues Poster Calling for ‘Final Solution’ Against Israel Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s office released a poster on May 19 calling for the “Final Solution” against Israel.
* Iran Refutes Reports of Syria Withdrawal, Wants to Partner With Iraq to Expel U.S. From Middle East Iran is refuting reports that it's reducing its presence in Syria and said it is seeking to bolster its ties with neighboring Iraq as the Islamic Republic pushes forward with a plan to expel the United States from the Middle East.
* Why Russia is losing its hold on Syria Putin and Assad are pursuing different policies and endgames, a disconnect that has put their alliance in doubt.
* P.L.O. Seeks Vatican Assistance in Dealing with Israel over West Bank The secretary general of the Palestine Liberation Organization (P.L.O.) contacted the Vatican Wednesday to “inform” of their concerns over possible Israeli annexation of parts of the West Bank.
* Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas ends security agreement with Israel and US Declaration follows the creation of a new Israeli government which is officially contemplating annexation of some areas of the West Bank.
* Turkey vs. Egypt, UAE and Russia in Libya, who is winning? Turkish media is celebrating this a great victory. Turkey has recruited poor Syrian rebels to fight in Libya and violates an arms embargo.
* UN: Israel must abandon 'annexation' plans The UN's special Mideast envoy called Wednesday on Israel to drop plans to apply its sovereignty over parts of Judea and Samaria, joining a growing international chorus of opposition.
* ‘Shabbat’ revealed: UK’s ‘blank’ Dead Sea Scroll fragments yield a holy surprise The University of Manchester’s Reed Collection was just a pile of 2,000-year-old leather scraps from Qumran — until Prof. Joan Taylor spotted one ghostly letter, then another.