* Infuriated by Deadly Terror Attacks, Israelis Demand Netanyahu Act, or Resign Hundreds gathered in Paris Square opposite the official Prime Minister's Residence in Jerusalem this week in protest following a string of deadly Palestinian terror attacks in Samaria.
* After Week of Terror, Should Israel 'Divorce' From the Palestinians? The motivation for the new "divorce" campaign, is a concern that the Knesset is slowly creeping towards annexing the West Bank, a move which would forever alter the Jewish character of Israel.
* 'Hamas is trying to open up a new front in Judea and Samaria' Former head of the Shin Bet security agency's Intelligence Division thinks that Hamas is trying to provoke Israel in every way.
* How Will the Cookie Crumble? A Post-PA Scenario If and when the Palestinian Authority (PA) collapses, Jordan will bear the greatest brunt of the resulting humanitarian crisis.
* Extremist Fatah wing throws support behind latest Hamas terror onslaught Evidence is mounting that the extremist Tanzim wing of the Palestinian Fatah is complicit in the Hamas onslaught of terror in Judea and Samaria, which has claimed 5 Israeli lives and injured 12 in Judea and Samaria in recent weeks.
* The Bad and Good About the U.N. Vote on Hamas Netanyahu came out and spoke once again about how Israel's ties with the world are booming.
* Tony Blair sees another Brexit referendum as most likely outcome Former Prime Minister Tony Blair said a second Brexit referendum is now the most likely outcome because plans to leave the European Union face deadlock in parliament.
* Palestinian leaders have a disturbing idea of 'heroism' Propaganda from Hamas and Fatah, the rulers of Gaza and the West Bank, routinely sings the praises of the "heroes" and "martyrs" who slaughter Israeli civilians in the name of justice for the Palestinian people.
* Ashdod Christmas Tree Battle A shopping mall in Ashdod created a political uproar when it placed a Christmas tree as a holiday ornament.
* Israeli winds of change blowing through the Persian Gulf Israel's warming ties with Gulf emirates should be nurtured further, as each of these nations has close ties with larger Arab states, and we could make use of that bridge to open up new avenues.