* Jewish prayer has returned to the Temple Mount - exclusive Senior Wakf official: Any change would spark strong response from Arabs and Muslims. Jewish activists: Final goal is to rebuild the Temple.
* UK general election 2019: Who won and what happens now? It was billed as one of the most unpredictable elections in decades but after six weeks of hard campaigning by two historically unpopular party leaders it ended with a conclusive result.
* UK chief rabbi: Election is over but concerns over anti-Semitism, racism remain Board of Deputies of British Jews says 'history will not look kindly' on Corbyn's leadership; Jewish Labour Movement blames his 'moral and political failures' for stunning defeat.
* Will Israel's third elections be a festival of hate, violence and disgust? MKs waste no time in starting to campaign for the third time in a year, and it promises to be vicious. The question is if anyone will listen.
* WATCH: Israel is Locked and Loaded to Strike Iran Israel will do what is necessary to keep the Jewish state and its citizens safe.
* This Is How Terrible a War with Iran Could Get A war with Iran would be costly to both sides.
* Iran's Plan to Foil the Gaza Ceasefire The protesters are saying, in other words, that the Iranian people are fed up watching their country deliver hundreds of millions of dollars to Palestinian and Lebanese terrorist groups instead of improving the economic situation in Iran.
* Israel to begin exporting gas to Egypt next month Egypt will soon start working off a debt to Israel by importing Israeli natural gas.
* Trump's Support Among Orthodox Jews Has Risen from 54% to 89% Nine in ten Orthodox Jews say that they support President Donald Trump, according to a poll released Wednesday by Ami Magazine.
* Some 165,000 Christians to Visit Israel During Holiday Season, says Tourism Ministry Tourism Minister Yariv Levin will host the annual pre-Christmas reception for Israeli Christians and church leaders, which will also be attended by ambassadors, leaders of Christian organizations in Israel and other dignitaries from different communities.