* COMMENTARY: Terrorists Smell Blood With Israel now on a war footing as Gaza-based terrorists rain down yet more rockets on the Jewish state, we can anticipate yet more bloodshed in the ongoing conflict.
* Report: Al-Sisi persuades Abbas to agree to Hamas-Israel ceasefire terms Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has persuaded Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to agree to a ceasefire understanding between Israel and Hamas, which the Egyptian intelligence has worked for months to achieve, according to a report in the London-based Arabic daily Al-Hayat.
* Brexit: Jeremy Hunt hails 'bond of friendship' with France The UK and France will remain "tied by bonds of friendship" for decades after Brexit, Jeremy Hunt has said.
* Why Macron's EU army wouldn't keep Europe safe During Britain's EU referendum, Remain campaigners liked to claim that the case for Leaving didn't just depend on false promises about life after the EU, but also on outlandish claims about the ambitions of EU federalists.
* US urges Russia to allow resumed Israeli air strikes in Syria Special US envoy for Syria, James Jeffrey, said on Wednesday, Nov. 7, "We certainly hope Russia's permissive approach will continue" for Israeli air strikes in Syria against Iranian targets, despite its supply of S-300 air defense systems to the Syrian government.
* Ancient springs and stunning vistas: A desert day trip just outside Jerusalem Biblical history and vibrant nature abound in the Judean hills, where visitors can bathe in an ancient oasis and walk in the footsteps of the Good Samaritan.
* Muhammad bin Salman: For Better or for Worse? Embattled Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman could prove to be not only a cat with nine lives but a cat that makes surprising jumps.
* Macron praises Nazi collaborator, raising Jewish community's ire French president praises Nazi collaborator and defends his plan to honor him, sparking tension with Jewish community leaders.
* China & India to drive the world's nuclear power production growth -experts Nuclear power production will grow by about 46 percent by 2040, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA) which highlighted that more than 90 percent of the net increase will come from China and India.
* Louis Farrakhan, in Iran, Warns Trump Against Starting Middle East War 'at the Insistence of Israel' Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, warned President Donald Trump on Thursday from Iran not to pull "the trigger of war in the Middle East at the insistence of Israel."