* Netanyahu: 'All options are on the table' regarding Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday that "all options are on the table," in a written response to a Knesset discussion on "the dilemma of attacking Iran."
* U.S. Troops Heading Down Under The U.S. is shipping 250 Marines to Australia by the middle of next year, a force that eventually will grow to 2,500.
* Israel, Arab nations to attend rare round of nuclear talks next week Israel and Arab states plan to attend a rare round of talks next week on efforts to free the world of nuclear weapons.
* Syria: Turkish-Arab call for 'urgent' action Turkey and members of the Arab League have called for "urgent measures" to protect Syrian civilians from a brutal government crackdown.
* Iran: Military research caused missile base blast A massive explosion that killed 17 troops including an officer regarded as the architect of Iran's missile defenses last week took place during research on weapons that could strike Israel.
* Eurozone faces systemic crisis, says EU's Barroso European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has warned that the eurozone faces a "systemic crisis" that needs deeper integration to resolve.
* Idaho Man Arrested for Firing Gun at White House Federal law enforcement authorities on Tuesday arrested a 21-year-0ld Idaho man suspected of shooting with a semiautomatic rifle at the White House on Friday night.
* 70% of Arab Youth Want to Leave Region As the Arab Spring heads into an increasingly Islamic Winter some three quarters of Arab youth want to migrate to countries outside the Middle East region.
* Iran: Human chain against Israeli strike Some 1,000 Iranian students created a human chain Tuesday around the Isfahan uranium conversion facility.
* Galaxies bursting with star birth discovered Using its near-infrared vision to peer 9 billion years back in time, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has uncovered an extraordinary population of tiny, young galaxies that are brimming with star formation.