* Iran and Assad Vow to 'Intensify War Against Terror' In ironic comment given Iran being leading state sponsor of terror, Syrian defense minister in Tehran speaks of joint civil war efforts.
* Air Force Watching Falling Russian Satellite "Progress" supply craft with toxic fuel to reenter in 10 days (Updated) .
* The Terror Strategist: Secret Files Reveal the Structure of Islamic State An Iraqi officer planned Islamic State's takeover in Syria and SPIEGEL has been given exclusive access to his papers. They portray an organization that, while seemingly driven by religious fanaticism, is actually coldly calculating.
* China-Russia Navies to hold first Mediterranean joint drills he navies of China and Russia plan to hold joint drills in the Mediterranean Sea for the first time in mid-May, China's Defense Ministry announced Thursday, in the latest expansion of the growing informal partnership between the two militaries.
* Jihadists at the border: Operatives loyal to ISIS seen near the Golan Heights Israel is tracking the events beyond the border, but IDF refuses to respond to foreign reports it has reinforced its presence in the area.
* "We will not obey": Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage "We will not obey." ... That's the blunt warning a group of prominent religious leaders is sending to the Supreme Court of the United States as they consider same-sex marriage.
* White House dismisses talk of Texas takeover; Guard to "monitor" U.S. troops The White House tried to reassure Americans and the governor of Texas Wednesday that a planned special ....
* Report: Kerry Told Iran He Wishes "U.S. Had a Leader like Iran's Supreme Leader" Comment made during nuke talks, according to senior Iranian official
* Arab-Israel War ends: New strategic framework forged in reaction to Jihad, Iran, White House It is probable that history will mark early 2015 as the end of the Arab-Israeli war, a conflict which has lasted since 1948, when the modern State of Israel was proclaimed.
* What Really Happened to Hitler's Body? Moscow to reveal the full details of Hitler's suicide - and what came after - from Stalin's secret files in May.