* An Israeli Victory Is Necessary if Peace Is to Be Achieved It is usually wiser to work for a solution to a conflict than try to achieve victory.
* Hamas Returns to Its Nazi Roots by Displaying Swastika Flag At the weekly Hamas-led March of Return riots, protesters displayed their true nature when they unfurled a large flag with a Nazi Swastika.
* Hamas condemns Swastika flag, says Nazi imagery betrays its 'just cause' In July, Hamas also condemned statements by Fathi Hamad, an official in the terror group, encouraging Palestinians to "attack every Jew on planet Earth."
* EXCLUSIVE - Defense Sources: Turkey Aiding Islamic State Resurgence After Trump Devastated Caliphate Turkey has been working to bring thousands of Islamic State fighters to the region to launch campaigns in Iraq and Kurdish regions along the Syria-Iraq border, according to informed Middle Eastern defense officials.
* Trump could Initiate Building of Third Temple as Head of Edom Jewish sources hint that the alliance between the U.S and Israel is the prophetic end-of-days coming together of Esav and Jacob as a prelude to the building of the Third Temple.
* Russia, Turkey, Iran: Adversaries of the West's NATO Alliance Germany's outright rejection of Washington's request [to support Washington's proposal for a maritime protection force in the Arabian Gulf to protect shipping from attacks by Iran] is likely to inflame tensions further between Washington and Berlin.
* Anglican Church of Canada no longer to pray for conversion of Jews The Anglican Church of Canada has removed a prayer calling for the conversion of the Jews.
* Abbas mixes in Israel's election by ordering massive Palestinian construction in banned West Bank areas Mahmoud Abbas has directed his Palestinian Authority officials to embark on a massive construction project in all parts of the West Bank, effectively tearing up the A, B and C regions mandated by the 1993 Oslo peace framework accords.
* Israel Welcomes 10% increase in tourists in 2019 "Summer begins with a hike in tourist arrivals to Israel," said Tourism Minister Yariv Levin.
* Jordan orders closing of Aaron's Tomb, visiting Israelis were 'stripped down' Jordanian Minister Abdul Nasser Musa Abu al-Basal ordered the closure of Aaron's Tomb after a video surfaced showing some 500 Israelis praying there.