* Tracing the High Priest’s Footsteps on the Temple Mount In Hebrew, the word aliyah means “to ascend.” When I became a bat mitzvah at the age of 12, I ascended the bimah (elevated platform) to read the Torah and mark becoming a responsible Jewish adult who fulfills mitzvot (commandments).
* Israel Lays Bare Iran's Secrets, Dares the World to Actually Do Something About It The international community has not been forthcoming about the true extent of Iran's nuclear program.
* Is Russia taking control of Syria's air defences? Russia has been talking about selling the S-300 surface-to-air missile system to Syria for almost a decade.
* Powerful Shiite trio agrees on Iraqi prime minister candidate The most recent name to surface as a likely candidate for Iraq's premiership is Adel Abdul Mahdi, a former head of the Ministry of Oil and Ministry of Finance and a one-time vice president of the country.
* PA sues US over embassy relocation PA files case with International Court of Justice, asking that it order Washington to remove relocated embassy from Jerusalem.
* PM vows to keep ‘open mind’ on US peace plan, won’t voice support for 2 states Netanyahu tells CNN he prefers ‘substance’ over ‘labels’; would like to see Palestinians ‘have all the power to govern themselves, but none of the powers to threaten us’.
* Help the People of Iran During a recent speech at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hinted that America would support the Iranian people should they seek to replace their regime.
* EXCLUSIVE Interview: Defending Israel’s Defenders Few armies of its size attract the world’s interest and attention to the extent that the IDF – Israel Defense Forces – does.
* Netanyahu to UN chief: Send IAEA to inspect Iranian nuke sites Israeli Prime Minister meets UN Secretary-General in New York, urges UN to take action on Israelis held captive by Hamas terror group.
* 3 Steps to Address the Growth of European Populism European populists are not out to deconstruct the European project. So what do they want?
* PM reveals to UNGA 'another secret' atomic facility Netanyahu accuses Europe of ‘appeasing’ Iran instead of confronting it, issues stern warning that ‘what Iran hides, Israel will find’; PM also slams IAEA for failing to carry out inspections of Iranian nuclear archive exposed by Israel, while warning Hezbollah ‘Israel knows what you’re doing ... will not let you get away with it.’
* Thousands March Through Jerusalem’s Streets in Support of Israel With flags from all over the globe waving high, a colorful march of some 80,000 Israelis and foreign friends of Israel descended on the streets of Jerusalem on Thursday afternoon for the annual Jerusalem March to celebrate Israel and pray for peace.
* Tens of thousands gather at Western Wall for priestly blessings Thousands of worshippers pack Jerusalem's Western Wall plaza to receive a blessing from members of Judaism's priestly caste; US ambassador to Israel Friedman: 'It's an opportunity to bless the people of Israel.'
* Russia’s first Krasukha-4 electronic warfare unit lands in Syria. It can jam spy satellites, enemy radar The Russian Krasukha-4 mobile electronic warfare system, which can neutralize spy satellites and ground-and airborne radars and damage enemy EW, landed in Syria on Tuesday, Sept. 25.
* IDF and Russian army on collision course in Syria The IDF was rocked back by the Russian accusations (which are summarized below.) Israeli officers had pretended optimistically that all was well between the two militaries after Air Force chief Maj. Gen. Amikam Nurkin’s briefing to Russian officers in Moscow last Thursday.