* 'Hizbullah on Alert, Preparing for War' Hizbullah has canceled leaves and is preparing for war.
* China's Century — or India's? I saw the Indian hit movie 3 Idiots recently in an unusual location: a cineplex in Hong Kong.
* Tunisia: Islamist Party Big Electoral Winner Tunisia's final election results confirmed the victory of a once-banned Islamist party.
* IDF chief: Gaza violence may lead to significant military action Recent bouts of violence along Israel's border with the Gaza Strip are leading toward significant and offensive military action in the coastal enclave.
* IDF's Judea Brigade Simulates Terror Attack The Judea Regional Brigade of the IDF’s Judea and Samaria Division held an educational program for all its commanders and medical teams.
* Germany, France join opposition to attack on Iran nuclear program It appears that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad can rest easy for now.
* EU piles sanctions on Syria, raises possibility of UN troops A french-trained lawyer, the head of a family-run militia and the deputy interior minister are among 18 new people added to EU sanctions on Syria.
* Gas summit starts with call for fair price Leaders of the world's biggest gas suppliers opened their first summit in the Qatari capital.
* Water – Bridge over Troubled Mideast or Bridge to Peace? The Arab-Israeli need for water can be a bridge to peace and not a reason for bloodshed.
* Fighting in Syria kills 40 near Jordan border At least 40 Syrians were killed in fighting on Monday between forces loyal to President Bashar Assad and insurgents in a town near the border with Jordan.