* Lebanon blasts hit Iran's embassy in Beirut The Iranian cultural attache, Sheikh Ibrahim Ansari, is among the dead, according to the Fars news agency.
* Prime Minister: Radical Islam Taking Us Back to the Past Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, at an Israeli-French technology conference Tuesday, contrasted Israel's goals with those of Islamic radicals as a matter of modernity and anachronism.
* Group behind Beirut bombing has fired rockets at Israel The Abdullah Azzam Brigade, the al-Qaeda-affiliated group that claimed responsibility for Tuesday‚Äôs deadly attack on the Iranian embassy in Beirut.
* Egypt unrest: Rival groups mark anniversary of clashes Police fired tear gas at anti-army demonstrators in Cairo's Tahrir Square.
* Hamas: 'We'll Come to Your Homes, Your Schools' Mushir al-Masri, a top Hamas terrorist and member of the PA parliament, declared that a 'calm' or cease-fire period with Israel was the best time to prepare new tactics.
* Nigeria Islamist Group Seizing Christian Women As Slaves Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram has been kidnapping Christian women from rural areas.
* Hezbollah Part and Parcel of Iran's Islamic Revolution Conventional wisdom states that Lebanon's Shiite militia Hezbollah was birthed in direct response to Israel's 1982 invasion.
* Comet Ison brightens, but no fireworks so far Astronomers are getting good views of Comet Ison, but the icy object has not yet lived up to the high expectations set for it.
* Ancient Jewish Altar Found in Shilo An ongoing archaeological dig in the ancient Jewish village of Shilo in Samaria (Shomron) has turned up a stone altar dating back thousands of years.
* US Jewish leaders feel misled by White House over Iran deal American Jewish leaders feel they were misled by the White House in recent contacts.