* PA: Obama will be responsible for failure of peace process US President Barack Obama will be held responsible for the failure of the Middle East peace process.
* NATO says Gadhafi fighters continue to be threat The general commanding NATO's mission in Libya said Thursday that isolated groups of forces loyal to ousted strongman Moammar Gadhafi continue to be a threat to local people.
* PLO's UN Logo Reveals the Truth: Wipe Israel Off the Map! The Palestine Liberation Organization's mission to the United Nations has, on its logo, wiped Israel off the map.
* Judean Women Look Through the Crosshairs As the Arabs in Judea and Samaria threaten to storm Jewish communities, the women at Pnei Kedem in Gush Etzion, in the Judean hills, are learning to shoot firearms.
* Ahmadinejad: 'Palestine will one day be liberated' Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he believes "Palestine will one day be liberated."
* Lukewarm declaration to mark EU summit in Warsaw Next week's EU summit in Warsaw will "acknowledge" the "European aspirations" of six post-Soviet countries.
* Turkey 'undermining U.S. objectives' in Mediterranean Turkey is challenging U.S. policy in the Mediterranean Sea.
* Pope Benedict making first official visit to Germany The Pope was greeted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Christian Wulff.
* Falling NASA Satellite Could Spark Stunning Light Show A NASA satellite the size of a school bus is just days away from taking a fiery plunge into Earth’s atmosphere and could set off a dazzling display when it does.
* Palestinians blast Obama's UN speech at West Bank rally Dozens of Palestinians gathered outside Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' office in Ramallah on Thursday, protesting U.S. President Barack Obama's opposition to their bid.