* Iran can now build and deliver nukes, US intel reports Iran now has all the technical infrastructure to produce nuclear weapons.
* Western Wall protest: 'End peace talks at once' Hundreds of right-wing demonstrators gathered at the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem.
* Liberman: Settlers won't live under Palestinian rule Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman said Thursday Israel has no intention of leaving Israelis to live under Palestinian rule.
* Experts: China Boosts Space Warfare Capabilities China is developing anti-satellite missiles and other exotic weapons that can destroy or disrupt vital U.S. military and commercial communications.
* US 'concern' at Syria chemical weapons delay The US says only around 4% of the chemical weapons declared by the Syrian government has been removed.
* Ya'alon: Democracy in the Arab world doubtful during my lifetime Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon expressed reserved hope on Thursday for stability in the Middle East.
* Archbishops criticise Nigerian and Ugandan anti-gay laws The letter said homosexual people were loved and valued by God and should not be victimised or diminished.
* Abbas world's No. 1 purveyor of anti-Semitism, minister says Intelligence and Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz said that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas espoused more "anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli venom" than any other.
* No good news from Moscow This week's summit has already been downgraded to a brief encounter between the European Union and Russian leaders.
* Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych defiant amid turmoil Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych has insisted that he and his government are doing all they can to solve the crisis in the country.