* This Week: Parashat Chukat: The Statute Of The Red Heifer - Progress Report This week the Torah portion of Chukat, Numbers 19:1 - 22:1, will be read in synagogues around the world.
* US Defence Secretary Mattis delays lifting transgender ban US Defence Secretary James Mattis has approved a six-month delay to an Obama administration plan to let transgender recruits into the US military.
* Syrian Christians fighting back against Islamic State jihadis Christians are being killed en masse and tortured by Islamic State jihadists, and children are being beheaded in front of their parents; raped; and burned to death.
* Turkey's Power-Play In Qatar Leads To Warmer Relations With Iran The Qatar-Turkey alliance creates a third side to the Middle East's regional struggles and will affect Israel.
* U.N. Hosts Jew-Hate Palestinian Forum U.N. join hands with terrorist collaborators.
* The Blessings And Curses Of Israel's 1967 Victory Five decades into the occupation, the world refuses to accept Israel's presence beyond the 1967 lines, which continues to erode Israeli society and threaten its democracy.
* Donald Trump warns North Korea of 'determined response' US President Donald Trump says that years of "strategic patience" with North Korea have failed and it is now time for a "determined response".
* Pope shakes up Vatican by replacing conservative doctrinal chief In a major shake up of the Vatican's administration on Saturday, Pope Francis replaced Catholicism's top theologian, a conservative German cardinal who has been at odds with the pontiff's vision of a more inclusive Church.
* Islamic State jihadists force starving Yazidi sex slave to eat her own baby Although this sickening deed by the Islamic State was done for 'entertainment,' the practice of 'eating of infidels has precedents throughout Islamic history, especially as a terror tactic.'
* US needs to get back its 'international power' role - Iraqi VP The US has vacated its traditional global leadership role and lacks 'a clear-cut strategy' for the Middle East, despite scoring major victories over Islamic State, Iraq's vice-president told CNN.