* Eligible kohanim wanted Temple Institute launches historic new program to register eligible members of priesthood, to prepare for return of service in Holy Temple.
* ISIS may be on brink of using nuclear weapons A top researcher has warned ISIS could be on the brink of using nuclear weapons against Western targets..
* Putin withdrawing from Syria? Au contraire Reuters analysis reveals Russia is shipping even more equipment to Syria after Putin announced withdrawal of 'main force.'
* Palestinians: 1,114 'settlers' on Temple Mount last month Palestinian report gives count of Jews who 'breached' the holiest site in Judaism, accusing them of 'Talmudist prayers.'
* 'We have four Israeli prisoners of war in our custody,' Hamas says The group's military wing, Izzadin Kassam Brigades, released a televised statement through official Hamas media in Gaza.
* Russia's support of Assad regime killed as 'many as 2,000 Syrian civilians' Civilian causalities from Russian strikes were six times worse than those from US coalition, according to new Airwars reports.
* Palmyra: 'Mass grave' in recaptured Syrian city Syrian troops have found a mass grave containing about 40 bodies in the city of Palmyra following its recapture from the Islamic State (IS) group, state news agency Sana reports.
* Libya Could 'Open the Floodgates' For Thousands Of Migrants Into Europe Libyan asylum centres will 'open the floodgates' and let thousands of migrants pour across the Mediterranean into Europe if the West does not offer them support, officials have said.
* Fatah: The land is at the heart of the conflict PA chairman's movement encourages a "popular struggle" against Israel in statement marking Land Day.
* Russia Doubling Nuclear Warheads New multiple-warhead missiles to break arms treaty limit.