* Trump Peace Plan: Divide Jerusalem, Palestinian State on 85-90% of W. Bank The report, based on a source who took part in a briefing in Washington on the plan, said it calls for the annexation of the large settlements and the evacuation of some settlement outposts.
* Is it the 'deal of the century' if the Palestinians are a side note? Leaked details of the US plan for a settlement between Palestine and Israel reveals that very little is being done to ensure that the deal is fair to Palestinians.
* Israel may have to fight ALL-OUT WAR with Iran, Syria and Hezbollah to stop Tehran's grip on the Middle East, experts warn Israel must be prepared for war with Iran if the conflict in Syria spills over, a leading security think tank in the country has warned.
* Israeli museum to drop 'McJesus' sculpture after protests An Israeli museum plans to withdraw a sculpture depicting the McDonald's mascot as the crucified Jesus following protests which briefly united the country's Christian minority, its populist culture minister and the pro-Palestinian artist.
* First test for IDF's Kochavi: 10,000 pro-Iran troops massing to cross into Syria from Iraq This would be the largest pro-Iranian military increment into Syria since the Hizballah intervention of 2014 - and Tehran's rejoinder to Israel's warnings.
* Amid the Brexit Chaos, E.U. Sees a 'Catastrophic Success' Confronted with the ever more chaotic and confusing debate in Britain over Brexit, frustrated European Union officials have decided to sit tight until British democracy can provide some kind of answer to what the country really wants.
* What's next for Brexit? A no-deal Brexit - a possibility since the U.K. Parliament rejected Prime Minister Theresa May's deal to withdraw from the European Union earlier this week - could lead to a slowdown in the global economy or a recession, says Stanford scholar Christophe Crombez.
* ANALYSIS: How Israel is Working to Defeat the Iranian Axis On Tuesday, during the appointment ceremony of incoming IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi, Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu told Iran to get out of Syria fast.
* Strasbourg: Capital of the EU and "The Future of Europe" A quarter of the Strasbourg's public school students choose the halal menu in school cafeterias.
* The Peaceful Takeover of Europe The concept of the clash of civilizations assumes that there is a conflict between religions.