* Results aren't even official, but already nightmare 3rd election scenario looms If Netanyahu sees it as his last hope, and Gantz thinks he'll emerge from it stronger, Israel could gradually slide toward the outcome everybody professes to want to avoid.
* Behind the Lines: Islamist Archipelago: The Turkey-Qatar Nexus The Turkey-Qatar-Muslim Brotherhood alliance first came to prominence in the early, optimistic months of the "Arab Spring."
* Political Affairs: Are we headed to a third election? What can be done to minimize the chance and can a compromise be reached.
* First Israeli-Saudi air force collaboration for demolishing Iran's Abu Kamal complex The latest round of attacks on Iran's military complex in Syria's Abu Kamal region are a joint operation by the Israeli and Saudi air forces, DEBKAfile and Gulf military sources reported on Friday, Sept. 20.
* Hezbollah says Iran would destroy Saudi Arabia in any war Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah also said new air defenses could not easily defend Saudi Arabia from the type of drones used in a Sept. 14 attacks on Saudi oil.
* US-Israel Ties: 'The Relations are Between our Countries' Trump told reporters in Los Angeles that he hadn't spoken with Netanyahu since the election.
* Trump sanctions Iranian National Bank US President says sanctions on Iran's central banking system are "the highest level of sanctions."
* France: Macron Sides with Iran's Mullahs On September 14, just a few days after former National Security Advisor Ambassador John R. Bolton was comfortably disappeared from the administration, Iran inflicted major damage on a massive oil processing facility in Saudi Arabia.
* Near final results: Blue and White - 33 seats, Likud - 31 Central Elections Committee publishes near final results of elections for 22nd Knesset. Official results to be published next Wednesday.