* Israel's Epic Rise to Global Powerhouse The State of Israel, and Jewish civilization around the world, are experiencing a historical Golden Age they must amplify, says historian.
* Former IDF chief Gantz: Hezbollah turned living rooms into missile rooms The use of asymmetrical warfare by terrorist create new challenges for IDF and militaries around the world.
* Dallas Prophet cartoon attack: Suspected gunman 'named' Authorities have identified one of the suspected gunmen who attacked an event in Dallas on cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, US media say.
* Former terror suspect well known to the FBI is named as one of two gunmen shot dead by cops after attack on anti-Islam 'draw Muhammad' art contest near Dallas Simpson was convicted of lying to federal agents about traveling to Africa five years ago - but a judge ruled it could not be proved that he was going to join a terror group.
* New Arab Site Erases Temple Mount's Jewish Nature Website by Palestinian Arab journalists warps history from Islamic perspective to claim Mount is exclusive property of Islam.
* Panic on the streets of Riyadh Analysis: The recent upheaval in the Saudi leadership is a sign of uncertainty - over Iran, the US and the Islamic terror groups.
* IDF Trains for the Challenges Ahead Israel desires peace, both for itself and its neighbors. Sadly, since her rebirth 67 years ago, Israel has been forced to repeatedly defend herself against an incessant campaign to harm and destroy the Jewish state.
* Edelstein: We Are On the Brink of Civil War Knesset Speaker warns of imminent social crisis at opening summer session as Ethiopian protests against discrimination set to continue.
* Mortar Strike in Golan Heights Injures UN Soldiers Two wounded after mortar fire from Syria hits Israeli side of Golan Heights.
* Merkel: World Must Never Ignore Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters German Chancellor leads moving ceremony at the site of Dachau concentration camp, marking 70 years since its liberation.