* Is Lost Temple Menorah Hidden in Vatican? Ancient Myth Resurfaces An ancient legend which holds that the Temple menorah is hidden away in the depths of the Vatican is coming to light again with the announcement of an upcoming exhibit jointly hosted by the Papal seat and Rome's ancient Jewish community.
* Accessing Hitler's Archives Today it is taken for granted that anyone interested in Holocaust research will be able to easily access such information, because it is no farther than a computer keyboard and an Internet connection.
* Iran says has increased precision of its long-range ballistic missiles TEHRAN - Iran now has long-range ballistic missiles with greater precision, its defense minister said on Thursday, rejecting reports that Tehran has halted its missile program after a recent missile launch that drew a response from Washington.
* In age of Trump, apocalyptic rhetoric becomes mainstream The longer President Trump is in office, the more Cat Deakins worries about the future - for herself and her children.
* Pro-Palestinian Protesters Depict Netanyahu as Hitler in Sydney Rally Hundreds of anti-Israel demonstrators take to the streets in Australian city as PM makes historic visit Down Under.
* Mosul offensive: Iraqi forces recapture airport in bid to retake city Iraqi security forces have recaptured Mosul airport, a key part of the government's offensive to drive the so-called Islamic State (IS) from the western half of the city.
* Russian military admits significant cyber-war effort Russia's military has admitted for the first time the scale of its information warfare effort, saying it was significantly expanded post-Cold War.
* Study: Islamic State May Soon Go Broke in Iraq and Syria The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) is plagued by financial troubles, with annual revenue falling by over 50 percent over the last two years.
* 'Exoplanet hop': NASA release epic travel poster to mark landmark discovery (PICTURES) NASA has released a stunning new 'space tourism poster' to mark the momentous discovery of seven exoplanets around the star TRAPPIST-1, sitting some 39 light-years from Earth.
* Watch: Golani soldiers train on Golan Heights Following threats by Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, IDF holds division exercises on Golan Heights, bordering Syria and Lebanon.