* Bill Declares Israeli Sovereignty in Judea, Samaria MK Danny Danon's proposal calls for Israel to declare sovereignty over the Jews' Biblical heartland.
* US fears unilateral Israeli strike on Iran Washington concerned Israel will mount military operation against Islamic Republic without coordinating move first, State Department official says. US consequently putting greater pressure on Security Council to impose harsher sanctions on Iran
* Israel improving nuclear abilities The Guardian quotes report claiming Israel extending Jericho III missile's range, developing ICBM capabilities, expanding nuclear-tipped cruise missile enabled submarine fleet
* Freed Terrorists Visit Temple Mount A group of 15 terrorists Israel freed two weeks ago for Shalit visited the Temple Mount and the grave of former PLO official al-Husseini.
* China Can Bolster EU Finances but Wants Reciprocity If China decides to help stabilize the EU's finances it will expect something in return.
* Palestinians get Unesco seat as 107 vote in favor The UN cultural organization has voted strongly in favor of membership for the Palestinians - a move opposed by Israel and the United States.
* ILO: World economy on verge of new jobs recession The global economy is on the verge of a new and deeper jobs recession that may ignite social unrest, the International Labour Organization (ILO) has warned.
* Indian baby picked as world's seven billionth person A baby born in India has been declared the world's seven billionth person by child rights group Plan International.
* Iran leader says US troop exit golden for Iraq Iran's supreme leader on Sunday hailed the coming withdrawal of troops from neighboring Iraq as a golden victory.
* Hamas targets Israel with Grad rockets smuggled from Libya The Hamas regime, a week after its prisoner exchange, has resumed rocket fire toward Israel.