* WAQF: Temple Mount Site Will Remain Open Despite Israeli Crackdown Jordan lodges formal complaint over arrest of Waqf heads.
* EU, Arab leaders vow to boost security, migration ties at first summit European countries see the summit is all the more important as the United States "disengages" from the region while Russia and China make inroads.
* Squabbles between EU nations raise concerns over future of unified continent Italy and France, two nations that together helped lay the foundation for the European Union, symbolize a divide on the continent.
* Kushner: Trump's Peace Plan Will Focus on Drawing the Borders of Israel "We see that Iran is the greatest threat in the region."
* Jerusalem Third Temple Prophecy: How Third Temple will trigger End of The World The Third Temple of Jerusalem is a prophetic sign of the approaching apocalypse, doomsday preachers have warned, as rumours circulate the Jewish house of worship is about to be rebuilt.
* Are we on the road to civilisation collapse? Studying the demise of historic civilisations can tell us how much risk we face today, says collapse expert Luke Kemp. Worryingly, the signs are worsening.
* Hezbollah's tunnels offer sneak peek at looming major conflict with Israel For weeks, Israeli and Lebanese soldiers have eyed each other uneasily at close range while Israeli engineers neutralize cross-border infiltration tunnels.
* Robot 'GOD': AI version of Buddhist deity to preach in Japanese temple A Japanese robot has been created to preach the teachings of Buddha in colloquial language at the Kodaiji Temple in the ancient city of Kyoto.
* The Militarization of Xi Jinping's China The People's Liberation Army is arming fast, and that development is triggering alarm.
* Iran lays out 16-point war plan for the supreme goal of toppling Netanyahu Iran's National Security Adviser Ali Shamkhani Saturday, Feb. 23, unveiled a plan to overthrow the prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu by a full-scale war from Syria and other "resistance fronts."