* 'Hezbollah commander says none of Israel's borders are safe' While Hezbollah remains entangled in the Syrian conflict, one of its top field commanders is warning in an interview with the British newspaper Guardian on Thursday that it would behoove Israel to remain on alert.
* Kerry to Netanyahu: Israeli-Palestinian peace not 'mission impossible' The time for Israeli and Palestinian leaders to make "difficult decisions," has arrived US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
* Deputy Foreign Minister: Jordan Valley must be under Israeli sovereignty The Jordan Valley must be under Israeli sovereignty, Deputy Foreign Minister Ze'ev Elkin (Likud) said.
* PA, Egyptian Report: Hamas Will be Trouble in 2014 The Palestinian Authority, itself run by the Fatah terror group, is concerned that Hamas, which controls Gaza, will try to further its influence in PA-controlled areas of Judea and Samaria.
* Jewish Home's New Film: 'American Bluff' US Secretary of State John Kerry, in Israel for his tenth visit since taking office, has been raising serious concerns with his security arrangement proposals.
* Hamas Planned Church Bombings on Christmas Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood planned a series of bombings at Egyptian churches.
* Secret Palestinian report warns of danger of new intifada A secret report by one of the Palestinian security services - obtained by Ynet - paints a worrying picture of a possible explosion in terror in the West Bank.
* Iraqi security forces fight militants in Anbar province Special forces in Iraq are fighting jihadist militants who have reportedly taken over swathes of two cities.
* Ariel Sharon's life in grave danger, family at bedside Former prime minister Ariel Sharon is suffering from vital organ failure.
* U.S. hog herd falls more than expected as virus strikes The U.S. hog herd fell by 1 percent in the latest quarter, slightly more than forecast.