* Iran's Revolutionary Guard drone commander behind ship attack Saeed Ara Jani, head of Iran's IRGC Drone Command, was behind the attack on the Israel-linked Mercer Street ship, Gantz and Lapid revealed.
* Britain says UN Security Council ‘must respond to Iran’s destabilizing actions’ UK foreign secretary says he wrote to head of international body, along with Romania and Liberia, over Tehran’s ‘lack of respect for international law’ with deadly attack on ship.
* Saudi Arabia Says Sees an Emboldened Iran Around Middle East Saudi Arabia's foreign minister said on Tuesday he sees an emboldened Iran acting in a negative manner around the Middle East, endangering shipping, arming Yemen's Houthis and contributing to political deadlock in Lebanon.
* Gantz: Iran is 10 weeks from breakout to a nuclear weapon "Israel had warned the US that Iran would use a break in JCPOA talks to advance its nuclear program."
* PA leaders continue to deny existence of Jewish Temples Tisha B’Av is a Jewish day of mourning commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem (586 BCE and 70 CE) and the forced exile of most of the Jewish people from the land of Israel.
* Israel should maintain its Mediterranean alignment, despite signals from Ankara It should be made clear to Israel’s partners in the Eastern Mediterranean that any (unlikely) improvement in Jerusalem’s relations with Turkey will not come at their expense.Op-ed.
* Saudi FM praises Abraham Accords, puts Palestinian statehood first "Without solving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict in a sustainable, long-term way, we’re not going to have real, sustainable security in the region."
* Coming soon: America’s own ‘social credit’ system? China is in the process of expanding the “social credit” system they have been rolling out in phases since 2014.
* Ultra-Orthodox histrionics over religion, state may backfire - analysis Both ultra-Orthodox parties have denounced the government as “treif," have accused Bennett of being “a con artist” and repeatedly denounced the government for "destroying Judaism."
* Archaeologists unearth 1st Jerusalem evidence of quake from Bible’s Book of Amos 8th century BCE tremblors recorded by biblical prophet get new proof from current excavations in the City of David; scholars hope it will help them crack the city’s timeline