* Rushed evacuation of US nukes from Incirlik In an earthshaking Middle East development, the United States has begun secretly evacuating the tactical nuclear weapons it had stockpiled at the southern Turkish air base of Incirlik and is transporting them to US bases in Romania.
* US State Department Calls Mahmoud Abbas's Palestinian Authority Anti-Semitic For the first time, the U.S. State Department has explicitly accused the Palestinian Authority (PA) of promoting anti-Semitism, a signal Jewish groups are hoping will lead to change in U.S. policy.
* Turkey considering military ties with Russia as NATO shows unwillingness to cooperate - Ankara Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has lashed out at NATO, saying the alliance is not fully cooperating with Ankara.
* #NotMyPope trending in Europe as Church handles Islamic crisis worse than sex abuse crisis 'The Pope and others in the Church are not telling the truth about Islam.'
* Hezbollah official: Israel's demise 'closer than ever' Hezbollah's Hashem Safieddine threatens Israel in television interview, says the group can attack "further than the Galilee".
* Hundreds protest building of mosque next to the Leaning Tower of Pisa The protest comes a week following the expulsion by Italian authorities of a Tunisian national who allegedly planned an attack on landmark monument.
* US ready to 'hand over' the internet's naming system The US has confirmed it is finally ready to cede power of the internet's naming system, ending the almost 20-year process to hand over a crucial part of the internet's governance.
* "No Room for the Zionist Entity in the Region" The dreamers in English still have it: "Hamas and Israel, Israel and Hamas. Maybe one day...who knows." And then the Arabic-language truth rolls in: "Death to Israel, always!"
* Iran: Russians Using Iranian Airbases Iran's Supreme National Security Council admitted on August 16 that Tehran is permitting Russian military aircraft to stage operations against Syrian rebels from an Iranian airbase.
* Palestinian TV: 'We are a thorn in the throat of Zionism' A song broadcast on official PA TV brags that Palestinians are 'a thorn in the throat of Zionism.'