* Through Jerusalem, Trump has changed the world Trump’s Jerusalem bequest upended thousands of years of global politics.
* In Davos, Netanyahu urges world leaders to act on Iran nuclear deal PM holds meetings with heads of state from Germany, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and Azerbaijan on sidelines of World Economic Forum.
* U.S. Coalition Forces ‘Well Prepared’ to Defend Against Turkish Offensive in Syria Turkish offensive risks direct confrontation between NATO allies.
* Survey: Israelis Worry Most About Threats Internally And From The North The National Security Index shows how Israelis feel about major challenges to the country each year.
* World remembers Holocaust amid signs of rising hatred Tillerson pays respects at Warsaw Ghetto Uprising memorial in Poland; Merkel laments 'disgrace that no Jewish institution can exist without security'.
* USAF Begins Massive GPS Blackouts In The Western US During Largest Ever Air War Drill The United States Air Force is launching its largest-ever three-week premier set of air war drills, called Red Flag 18-1, starting on Friday and will conclude February 16, said the 99th Air Base Wing Public Affairs.
* Trump: If Palestinians Don't Want Peace, U.S. Has Nothing To Do With Them He added that under the proposal, "Israel would have to pay."
* The Holiest Police in the World Paving the Way for the Third Temple In order to secure US Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to the Western Wall on Tuesday, the Israeli Police placed that area of Jerusalem on lockdown, closing off the Western Wall and its surroundings to both vehicles and pedestrians for four hours.
* Russia Not North Korea May Spark WWIII Former National Security Adviser Dr. Paul Miller says it will be Russia, not North Korea, who sparks World War III this year.
* Pence Speech Rife With Biblical References Rocks The Knesset VP Pence’s Biblical speech to Knesset met with multiple standing ovations.