* ‘If Biden adopts Obama’s plan, there’s nothing to talk about’: Israel gears up for clash on Iran On the campaign trail, Biden stated he intends to reverse Trump’s 2018 unilateral withdrawal from the deal and re-enter the agreement.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
* Iran is Israel’s ‘main concern,’ Israeli energy minister says Israel’s minister of energy, Yuval Steinitz, says it will be a “great danger” to the entire world if Iran has access to nuclear bombs.
* Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil Syria has issued its first message to President Joe Biden, urging the incoming U.S. leader to withdraw troops from the war-torn nation and to abandon efforts to tap into the country's oil reserves.
* American values are incompatible with funding UNRWA and the PA - watch lecture by Itamar Marcus Marcus: “UNRWA is just growing refugees. The PA is growing terrorists.
* Covid vaccine: WHO warns of 'catastrophic moral failure' The world faces a "catastrophic moral failure" because of unequal Covid vaccine policies, the head of the World Health Organization (WHO) has warned.
* The Palestinian Authority Is Still Paying Terrorists | Opinion With a new U.S. administration taking power, things might be rapidly changing for the Palestinian Authority, the entity that rules over the West Bank.
* Palestinians: Victims of an Arab Country As Palestinian leaders condemn Israel almost on a daily basis, they continue to ignore the ongoing suffering of Palestinians living in a number of Arab countries, especially Syria.
* Vaccine Passports Set to Be ‘Recognised’ by the European Union An EU Commissioner has claimed that vaccine passports for the Chinese coronavirus are set to be “recognized” by the European Union in a supposed push to open up travel within the bloc.
* Rights Groups Decry Rise in Forced Conversions, Religious Killings in Pakistan Human rights activists have reported a negative trend in Pakistan’s violations of religious freedom, insisting 2020 saw a marked increase in persecution of Christians and other religious minorities.
* For Evangelical Christians, Trump left but God didn’t - analysis For Evangelical Christians, Wednesday’s changeover in Washington from Donald Trump to President Joe Biden was a trauma of biblical proportions.