* San Bernardino: Police seek motive in mass shooting - US police are trying to establish why a man and woman opened fire at a social services centre in California, killing 14 people and wounding 17 more.
* Russia begins delivering S-300 air defense system to Iran - Moscow arms adviser says advanced battery on the way to Tehran; worried Israel has long urged Putin to scrap deal.
* "We must be ready for the possibility of war with Iran in 10 - 15 years" - Once it receives approval, the Gideon plan will aim to transform the IDF and place war readiness at the heart of everything.
* Putin says Turkey "will regret" shooting down Russian bomber - Once it receives approval, the Gideon plan will aim to transform the IDF and place war readiness at the heart of everything.
* Ya'alon in Washington: Israel "very worried" about Iranian presence in Syria - "Attempts to transfer chemical or advanced weapons to Hezbollah will not be tolerated," says Defense Minister.
* ISIS beheads alleged Russian spy, releases video threatening Putin - Terrorist threatens leader along with entire Russian population: "You will not find peace in your homes."
* Russia Is Planning To Build A Permanent Manned Base On The Moon - Plans are being finalized.
* ISIS tightens its grip on Libya - With world attention battling 'ISIS central' in Iraq and Syria, UN report warns the jihadists are steadily growing in North Africa.
* American paratroopers train with IDF's Egoz unit in Israel - A large scale training exercise held in Israel this week saw 173 American paratroopers and hundreds of fighters from the IDF's elite Egoz unit, participating in joint invasion drills and getting to know each other.
* Moscow "welcomes any effort to fight ISIS" as UK joins US-led bombing campaign - The Kremlin said it welcomed any extra help in the fight against terrorist group Islamic State after Britain started combat sorties in Syria.