* A Deal With Gaping Failures The Sunset Clause Is The Biggest Flaw In The Agreement With Iran, But There Are Many Others, Says Arms Control Expert Emily Landau.
* Isis Deploys Poison Gas Against Kurds In Syria, Iraq Say Ngos Observatory Organizations Confirm Use Of Projectile-Delivered Chemical Weapons In Isis Battles With Kurdish Peshmerga, Ypg.
* Fbi To Investigate Tennessee Shooter's Trip To Jordan Counterterrorism Investigators Looking Closely At A Seven-Month Trip To Jordan In 2014 By Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez.
* Isis Child Soldiers Carrying Out Suicide Attacks Syrian Rights Group Says That Isis Has Sent As Many As 19 Children To Carry Out Suicide Attacks In Syria.
* Iraq Violence: Car Bomb Kills Scores In Mainly Shia Town A Car Bomb Has Killed 120 People And Injured At Least 130 At A Busy Market In An Iraqi Town, Officials Have Said.
* Iran Nuclear: Ayatollah Khamenei Chastises 'Arrogant' Us Iran's Stance Towards The "Arrogant" Us Will Not Change Despite The Nuclear Deal Reached Earlier This Week, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Has Said.
* Ap Poll: Sharp Divisions After High Court Backs Gay Marriage The Supreme Court's ruling last month legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide has left Americans sharply divided, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that suggests support for gay unions may be down slightly from earlier this year.
* Russia's Putin orders formation of new military reserve force Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the creation of a new reserve armed force as part of steps to improve training and military readiness at a time of international tensions with the West over Ukraine.
* Opening the 'gates of evil' Sunni Arabs see deal as facilitating further Iranian regional subversion and confirming US withdrawal from the Middle East.
* Chattanooga: The Effects of Our Suicidal Immigration Policy The deadly terror attack that killed four Marines in Chattanooga will undoubtedly weigh on Americans sitting around the dinner table tonight and present questions for many heading into the weekend. Why have we not learned the lessons of 9/11?