* Pope Francis complains of 'haggard' Europe in Strasbourg Pope Francis has warned that the world sees Europe as "somewhat elderly and haggard" during a speech to the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
* Divided EU Parliament postpones vote on Palestine recognition Divided EU Parliament postpones vote on Palestine recognition
* Khamenei: Arrogant world powers failed to bring Iran to its knees Iranian leader tweets message of victory after talks fail to yield deal by deadline and are extended until June 30, 2015.
* CHILDREN OF THE JIHAD: ISIS BEHEAD KURDISH CHILDREN; TRAIN KAZAKH CHILDREN TO FIGHT New horrific evidence of ISIS embroiling children in their religious war has emerged.
* 69% of Americans oppose deal leaving Iran with nuclear capabilities Survey shows 'Netanyahu closer to the American people than Obama' on Iran, says pollster Frank Luntz.
* UN marks 'International Day of Solidarity' with Palestinians Riyad Mansour: Translate will to make two-state solution a reality.
* Report: Number of ISIS recruits grows as group relaxes strict admission requirements "The Telegraph" quotes sources as saying terror group once had tougher vetting process to weed out potential spies among foreign recruits.
* Both Israel and Iran Pleased by Extension of Nuke Talks A US-set deadline for concluding an agreement with Iran over its defiant nuclear program passed on Monday, forcing Washington and its allies to extend the negotiations by another seven months, a development that pleased both Israel and the Islamic Republic.
* Iran: 'Americans Have Very Clearly Surrendered' Top Iranian leaders have been celebrating a recently inked extension in nuclear negotiations with the West, with leading military figures and politicians saying that the deal is a sign that the 'Americans have very clearly surrendered to Iran's might,' according to regional reports.
* Pope: Don't close door on dialogue with Islamic State "I never say 'all is lost', never," said Pope Francis.