* Savaging Trump plan, Abbas warns Palestinians will cut all ties with Israel, US ‘I will not have it recorded in my history that I have sold Jerusalem,’ PA leader tells emergency meeting of Arab League as alliance of nations rejects proposal
* The fall of Qasem Soleimani and the Mahdi Doctrine This messianic creed is the raison d’être for the Islamic Republic of Iran according to its founders and leaders.
* Palestinians: Abbas Chooses Hamas Over Peace with Israel US President Donald Trump's "Peace to Prosperity" plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians offers hope to the two million Palestinians of the Gaza Strip, which has been ruled by Hamas for more than a decade.
* Trump Pushes Netanyahu to Expand Biblical Borders of Israel as Commanded in Deuteronomy As Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ is about to be revealed, the president’s political largesse towards Israel might be the pathway for Prime Minister Netanyahu to fulfill his destined role; to lead Israel in fulfilling God’s commandment to conquer the land.
* Why are Arab states 'divided' in the face of Trump's plan? Several countries facing social and economic upheaval and a perceived threat from Iran fail to challenge Trump's plan.
* ‘Trump’s Peace Deal is Akin to Decree of King Cyrus Paving Path For Third Temple’ says Israeli Politician While people on both the Arab and the Israeli side are still considering the possible implications of President Trump’ ‘Deal of the Century’ revealed on Tuesday, one insightful Israeli declared it to be “the declaration of Cyrus in our time.”
* After Trump deal unveiled, Jordan warns of ‘new reality’ on Temple Mount Statement from Islamic Affairs Ministry in Amman does not directly mention US plan that calls for allowing members of all faiths to pray at the site.
* Iran’s Quds Force vows to oppose Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ Tehran monitors Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s work with Hamas and the response to Trump in Gaza and the West Bank.
* Iran’s Khamenei vows ‘satanic’ US peace plan will not be realized Supreme leader calls Trump proposal for solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict ‘evil,’ says ‘Jewishization’ of Jerusalem is ‘unwise’.
* U.S. sees no imposed change to 'status quo' around Al-Aqsa mosque A U.S. proposal for Israeli-Palestinian peace does not call for imposing any change to prayer arrangements around a key Jerusalem mosque compound which was also the site of ancient Jewish temples, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.
* Fatah threatens anyone supporting the deal of the century - in song on Fatah Facebook Yesterday, when US President Trump revealed his Middle East peace plan – the deal of the century – Abbas’ Fatah posted a song that threatens anyone who supports and follows the plan.
* Missing you already - how Brexit tilts EU political alliances Britain’s exit from the EU is reshaping the balance of power in Europe, removing one of the bloc’s two big military powers and one of the top contributors to its budget.
* Netanyahu in Moscow to Discuss U.S. Mideast Peace Plan The Israeli prime minister came to Moscow on Thursday to discuss the U.S. Mideast peace plan and take an Israeli woman who had been jailed in Russia back home.
* Prince Charles Praises Iranians, Says Willing to Visit Iran The heir to the British throne, Prince Charles, has told the Sunday Times newspaper he would like to make an official visit to Iran.
* ‘Israel’s Reaction to Trump Deal Mirrors Book of Ezra Right Before Temple Construction’ Yehuda Glick says Rabbi Yehudah Glick, founder of the Shalom Jerusalem Foundation, reacted to U.S President Donald Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ comparing the mixed reactions of the nation of Israel to that of the Jewish people during the days of the Prophet Ezra.